Why mentoring sessions
- Mentoring sessions give you the support to understand your child better
- Enable you to assist your child to get the most out of their time in education.
WHY ONLINE MENTORING
- Having mentoring sessions online is beneficial for several reasons
- You can speak to someone in the comfort of your own home
- You can tailor sessions to suit you at a convenient time.
- You can have a virtual mentor in your pocket
Benefits of having an online mentor
- Available for evening sessions from 6 pm-9 pm
- Open your horizons to new ideas
- It’s always great to have a different view on things
- We all need someone to remind us how great we are.
- Sometimes we just need to vent out.
- Speak with someone neutral without judgment
Do I need mentoring?
A lot of people perceive support as being weak, this couldn’t be further from the truth. We all need support with something, it is what helps us to advance to be a better person. In this day and age, things are at a constant change of state with procedures, diagnosis’s and medications at an all-time high in assisting children. This is great news but how do you manage to keep up with everything. Let me be that shoulder to cry on, that agony uncle, the beacon of hope, and help you to stand tall to become the parent you want to be. Feel free to contact me.